Family Intervention Path
You indicated that you want to help local orphans and vulnerable children in crisis from your role as a family member. That puts you on the Family Intervention Path.
The resources listed here will help prepare you to know best practices for supporting and nurturing children.
1. Start by going through Why Familes Matter, a six-part Bible study.
2. Next, read Exploring the Continuum of Care and think about ways to apply what you learn through the lens of your family.
3. At this point, invite others to join you to pray for direction.
4. Review the list of resources below and prayerfully apply what you learn as you follow the path down which the Lord leads you!
5. Use the Living Refreshed page resources to support your personal walk with the Lord as you travel this path.