Government Intervention Path
You indicated that you want to help local orphans and vulnerable children in crisis from your role as a leader in govenment. That puts you on the Government Intervention Path.
The resources listed here will help prepare you to know best practices for supporting and nurturing children.
- Start by going through Why Familes Matter, a six-part Bible study.
- Next, read Exploring the Continuum of Care and think about ways to apply what you learn through supporting efforts in your community.
- At this point, you are ready to meet with others in your community to pray for direction. Together, explore the resources available in your community that serve orphans and vulnerable children. Identify unmet needs and pray about how to use your skills and resources to meet them.
- Review the list of resources below and select those that you think will prepares you to reach out to others.
- Use the Living Refreshed page resources to support your personal walk with the Lord as you travel this path.